Particularly for mid-level roles, we recognise that a Full Executive Search approach may not always be affordable or appropriate. For clients who are in a hurry, or on a tight budget, we have therefore developed our ‘Research-Only’ model.
This is a quicker and lighter touch process in which we still conduct a proactive headhunt, but you then progress straight to a shortlist. In other words, we bring good candidates to the table, and then you take them forward to a successful appointment under the stewardship of your own in-house HR team.
- we take an in-depth briefing from you;
- we conduct an extensive headhunt, making use of both our existing networks and creative research (this is sometimes undertaken in parallel with a public advertisement);
- at the conclusion of the research phase, we sift all the candidate CVs and produce a preliminary grading;
- we then send you all the candidate paperwork electronically;
- you confirm which people you wish to take forward to interview, and we turn down any unsuccessful candidates;
- you progress straight to formal interview with your chosen shortlist of candidates.
Rather than base our fees on salary levels, we always agree a fixed total at the outset of our work. There is no additional fee payable upon the appointment of your chosen candidate. Furthermore, there are no additional fees to pay in the event that you choose to appoint more than one candidate. Any costs you wish to incur for publicly advertising the role will be accounted for separately, but charged back to you without any kind of 'markup'. All our fees are subject to a 10% expenses charge. They may also be subject to local sales taxes.
Searches are usually spread out over around four to six weeks, however this can often be shortened, if necessary, and we are always happy to agree timescales up-front. Where a client is recruiting to more than one role, there can sometimes be efficiencies and economies of scale. We are very comfortable running multiple appointments at the same time.