Full Executive Search
A Full Executive Search approach is unquestionably the best way of making the most senior-level hires. It involves end-to-end support with every element of the appointment process.
When doing a full search, we pride ourselves on gaining an in-depth understanding of the role and your organisation. Our thorough grasp of the brief allows us to be compelling advocates on your behalf to potential candidates, securing their interest and excitement in the face of many competing opportunities. You also benefit from our experience of running rigorous and robust processes, and our insights in terms of candidate assessment.
- we take an in-depth briefing from you, seeking to understand as much about your organisation and the role as possible;
- we conduct an extensive headhunt, making use of both our existing networks and creative research;
- we interview a longlist of suitably qualified candidates on your behalf and make recommendations as to who should be shortlisted;
- we help you to organise all the logistics of your own face-to-face interviews;
- we assist you with taking up references and conducting any final salary negotiations with your preferred candidate.
Rather than base our fees on salary levels, we always agree a fixed total at the outset of our work. This gives you confidence that we are focused on finding the right candidates, not the highest paid candidates. Where you are recruiting for more than one role, there can often be efficiencies and economies of scale. Any costs you wish to incur for publicly advertising the role will be accounted for separately, but charged back to you without any kind of 'markup'. All our fees are subject to a 10% expenses charge. They may also be subject to local sales taxes.
A Full Executive Search process typically takes between 8–12 weeks from commencement through to final appointment; however this can sometimes be shortened if necessary, and we are always happy to agree timescales up-front. We are very comfortable running multiple appointments at the same time.